Friday, January 19, 2007

My first Blog entry ever!

January 14, 2007 •
Well here I am joining the rest of the world’s bloggers so hopefully I can find some people who have the same interests I do which my favorites are NASCAR, NHRA, and NHL hockey. Of course I like to watch the local races and WHL hockey as well. Also there is nothing better tham going to an outdoor car show in a park on a hot sunny Sunday afternoon. The wife and I even got married in Seattle at the NHRA NORTHWEST NATIONAl in 1998. Yes, she is into racing (NHRA only) as well! And for all you Canadian hockey fans. I am proud HAB fan as well.


GO HABS GO!
Yes they did get their butts handed to them in a sling yesterday on hockey day in Canada but hopefully Guy Carbonneau can pick up the pieces and get the team rollin again.
Well looking forward to blogging with other sports minded gearheads as well.

No comments: