Monday, January 22, 2007

The Great Debate...........Plasma or LCD?

Nascar Report

Well The Daytona 500 is on a few weeks away and I need a bigger TV to watch it on. Well I don't need one but it would be nice. so what is better LCD or Plasma? I like the Plasma I think they look better, and the price are about the same for both but which is really better I don't know.
Hell I'm gonna need a bigger TV to seeall the cars on the track cause there are so many diferent driver changes especially in the Busch series, new cars, new drivers who has a program.
A couple of blown tires today led to some crashes in Busch series testing, one upside down but all was safe. And the series is coming to Canada.........COOL! Nextel Cup here soon I hope.
And what's up with a new change to the Chase for the Cup points sytem? 10 points for a win, top 12 driver make the chase and no "within 400 points" anymore. I guess it's cool. NASCAR knows what it is doing.
Point of note. The NHRA has adapted a similiar sytem for the 2007 season.

NHL

The allstar game is this week and Reebok is using it to display their 130 million dollar investment to dress all players in the NHL with these new jerseys for the 2007/2008 season. They will be worn in the 2007 Allstar game in Dallas this week. All I can say is they look like they revised them from the ones they had during the olympics, and the ones they were gonna force them to wear.....They looked like ski suits.

No comments: