Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Running and the Habs

Well it seems as if the wife really wants me to run with her, so I gave up the Habs to go runinng with my wife's group. All I can say is I need a beer! Anyway as I got back and the game was still on, 1-0 HAbs. So I watched the last final minutes and then they called a penalty on Montreal with two minutes to go. Florida pulled their goalie and eventually scored on the 6 on 4 power play. The game ended up going to a shootout (the stupidist the NHL has ever done) and Florida won..........thats sucks!

Another thing that sucks is that the NLL (National Lacrosse league) hasn't come up on an agreement with the players union so the 2008 season is canceled. I tell you its going to be a long winter, no racing and no Lacrosse as hockey is too expensive to see live anymore, and good luck finding tickets for games anymore.



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Downhillnut said...

We can arrange for post run beers :)