Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leave My Balls Alone! Golf Balls that is

As I had hoped I took advantage of todays awesome weather as I had a golf game booked at Fox Hollow. The weather was awesome and I had my lucky shirt and pants on today, thanks honey for sewing my button back on. As I hit my first drive on the first hole it landed 10 yards away from the green. As we walked up to the green a couple of players from the third hole came to get their errand balls, except one of them was mine! So the morrow of the story is check the ball before you play it especially if it has company logos on it like mine did it should be obvious to you it is not yours. So hands off you ignorant wannabe golfers who can't find their own balls so play the first one they see, which is what they did.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: