Saturday, February 10, 2007

Speedweek in Daytona 2007!

Well my favorite time of year is once again upon us, Speedweek in Daytona!
The beginning of the Nascar season means all the other series are starting or will be soon starting including ARCA, BUSCH, CRAFTSMAN TRUCKS , NHRA and IROC (which has stalled the season due to lack of sponsorship, damn I love that series).
Anyway Congrats to Tony Stewart for winning the Bud Shootout tonite
Damn I wish I lived in Florida at least for a week anyway!

A race of a different kind,
As my wife gets dragged off to watch NHRA events and CASCAR I guess it's only fair that she drag me to watch her races. Cross Country runs in the snow! That is a huge difference from the balmy weather in Daytona but the snow covered course and big blue sky made for spectacular scenery and some awesome pictures.




No comments: