Monday, July 20, 2009

2009 Northwest Nationals







Day 2 Friday

I can sure feel the age thing kicking in as it seems to be harder to get up for the 6:30 am alarm now, but I was still ready before my wife was, hahah. Coudn't wait to go to the track in the Stanger ever got to open her up a bit on the freeway to the track.....pretty sweet.... The racing was cool as always alot of oildowns though, and the track was really hot so I think some cars were having trouble wiht the high track temps, especialy during the Alcohol car sessions. Speaking of alcohol, it sure a good thing we bought a $9.99 cooler last year for this race cause we had it filled with beer and water on icew for the end of the day tailgating sessions. It was a scorching ho tday and at the end of the day it was nice to have some cold beer waiting for us.

I will post more days events in the coming days and post pictures of this years event on my Flickr page.

No comments: