Monday, August 13, 2007

A Race of a Different Kind

Well hell I thought running was suppose to make you feel good afterwards, I feel like crap! Sore legs and knees, sure different from my soccer playing days when I was running on nice soft green grass. (Victoria grass fields). Sure different on pavement. Well anyway I said I would start running after the wife bought me some new runners in Seattle. Glad she did or my feet would be really sore. Anyway I went for a run for a run on Saturday and Biked on Sunday morning and ran this morning.........good thing I gotta go to work tomorrow to get a rest! Well for some reason she thinks I will be able to run a 5k race soon..I doubt it.........Oh I ran by a golf course today and kept thinking I should be out there golfing! Maybe a good idea I didn't golf cause my golf game has been below average this year.

No comments: