Sunday, April 8, 2007

Habs Lose, No NASCAR, New Guitar


Habs Miss Playoffs



Thanks to the Toronto Maple Laughs (oh sorry,.... Leafs) the Habs are out of the playoff race and will be joining me on the golf course! Well not really would be cool though to met a few on the course. Anyway my beloved Habs sit out the post season once again. Kind of their own fault when you have to wait til the last game of the season to make it into the playoffs then really you don't have a team worthy of going far anyway, but I still hope they would make it maybe next year!
As it being Easter weekend there is no Nextel Cup race this weekend so now what am I going to do? Well seeing I have taken up guitar playing (don't worry wife says I'm getting better) I might as well play that today. I bought a second guitar yesterday as my first one is in the shop getting the nut on the neck fixed, (don't think I broke it but who knows!) So I bought a new Yamaha, pretty sweet locking guitar, could use some airbrush artwork on it though I think, that is my next project to find an artist who can do airbrush work on guitars

1 comment:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

He is getting better. I even recognized the song for a change...lol.